Tuesday 13 December 2011

DECEMBER

Thank you so much for your comments, It is wonderful to know you enjoy visiting here. I find that if I do a small amount of sewing every day I get things done...this suits me much more than trying to do lots all at once...then I get frustrated, make mistakes and don't achieve anything like as much.

The weather last night and this morning was ....orrible!! When we came out of work it was wet, cold, windy and DARK!! Mind you ...just right for going to bed.......and sleep AH!

I try to get out as much as possible when I am off...just to top up my vitamin D..as it can be lacking this time of year...AND...as it is my last night tonight , that is exactly what I intend to do lol xx

This is Paddy...he is watching over the house and the boys while I am at work xx

Keep warm...and smiling

Diane xx

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Just been catching up with posts as I now have started my rest days too, thoroughly enjoyed what you have been up to. Have fun in the sun although the temperatures are making brisk walking the best way to go