Friday 30 December 2011

no sewing?

Last night I did not do ANY sewing!! I KNOW...shocking isn't it?

What I did do was...watch the final instalment of Eleanor Burns  (www.quiltinaday.com ) on First Ladies blocks, it was all about binding your quilts. I don't know what her monthly offering will be next year...but...I'm ready to watch.

The other thing I did was layer a baby quilt so that I could sew it today xx


It will look familiar to some of you...I used this same block for one of the girls I work with. It was seen and admired...and I got a request to make another one...this time MONEY will change hands...OH YES!!!


SO, I worked on it today..and its done. It IS only small, and the simple quilting is zig-zag, looks good ..even if I say so myself.

Keep smiling

Diane xx

2 comments:

Ola said...

Beautiful:)

Lynne said...

Thanks for your kind comments about Benji. Reading your post you've reminded me how much I liked getting up early Saturday mornings to watch Eleanor Burns on satellite before it was 'axed'. I've been over to the website, signed up for a membership and just spent a couple of hours enjoying some videos - feeling lots better now and it's time I got back into the sewing room and finished some quilts. I love your teddy bears - we got a new great niece Boxing Day so her quilt will be my next project - never mind all those UFO's.