Monday 9 January 2012

today

Are you having a GREEN day? Hope its fun x
Today I am wearing this GREEN fleece, I may wear it for a couple of days ... just to keep it going you know! Then I can have a change of blouse/t-shirt underneath xx It doesn't look much in this picture ...but it is a sage green ..and very nice...honest!! xx


I thought we would have a bit of a smile today ...this little gem is not ALL green, but it is FUN.




Sally spotted it in a park in London last year....I can not say it was GREEN park (!) ...wouldn't that have been great!!








Keep smiling


Diane xx

5 comments:

Kleep said...

Love those elephants!!! How fun :-)

Judy said...

I believe you even if the color doesn't show. And those elephants are pretty. Here in the USA they'd be vandalized.

Barb said...

Loved the elephant!!!

Ola said...

Very cool:) x

Mermaid's Purse said...

I've seen lots of "the" elephants but not the wrinkly one ...... that's gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing.