Sunday 1 January 2012

NEW YEARS DAY

Good morning one and all...and of course a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

A warm welcome to Vivian and Tricia who are joining us here also, I hope you find something of interest here in this corner of Cheshire xx

Lynda, I am glad you have "found" Eleanor Burns again and have had fun watching her xx

Lots of people have been looking back over the year, and in a way I am going to do the same ... to yesterday anyway!!

I received this parcel in the post (have I mentioned how much I appreciate my postman!! I am sure I did!!) 


I am a sucker for nice packaging


AND a welcome message xx


I HAVE to order from them again now!!


The fabrics are every thing I hoped they would be.


 I am sure I can find a use for them!!


Keep smiling

Diane xx

5 comments:

Pippa Parsons said...

oh will have to check them out, very very rarely buy my fabric anywhere but in the US but need some simple solids

Ola said...

Wow! So nice, I will have to have a look at their web! I am totally obssesed about fabrics.

http://thankfullga447 said...

I love getting packages, love the new fabric going shopping for fabric tomorrow.

Catherine said...

ooh, lovely fabric: what plans do you have for it?

Maggi said...

Lovely fabrics, no wonder you like ordering from them.