Saturday 28 January 2012

AHHH!

Thank you all for your kind comments...we had THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME xx It far exceeded my expectations...and as you know they were HIGH. Adam and Caroline came to keep me company...and came away FANS!! Adam even said "that was fantastic" now ...that IS praise indeed.... I dont think I was able to say more than about 10 words all the way home!


 ah! ....... Sorry drifted off for a moment. See how close we were... I could have wiped the sweat off his brow!!


The Bridgewater Hall is a wonderful setting, it looks like a great ship ...


We were in as soon as the doors opened


WHO cared how long we waited....it only felt like seconds....

If you  get the chance to see someone you like ....GO and I am sure you will have a wonderful time ... just as we did xx

AS IF I WILL NOW HAVE NOTHING TO BLOG ABOUT....WHO said that xx (lol)

To day I worked on a practise bag for the mouthy stitches....you may notice this is the perfect partner for me as she like GREEN



I must have have had a certain concert on my mind because I put the zip in the wrong side and I now have a pocket into the lining PPPHHHEW (that was me snorting!!)



OH WELL! ..... Made me laugh ... back to the drawing board xx (may just have to send this to Australia!! Sally wont mind...she likes things that are not quite "right"))

By the way our theatre outing for February is go and see Madam Butterfly ... I may just have to tell you about it xx lol x

Keep smiling

Diane xx

4 comments:

Pat Merkle said...

So glad you had a wonderful time!

mammafairy said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself- didn't look at who had done these on the flickr group! should have known it was you from the green theme! Still, I like it!

Karen said...

That is too funny about the bag. Sounds like something I would do.

Judy said...

I'm so happy you had a wonderful time. I am sorry for the late post. I'm not sure who this person is you went to see but so glad you enjoyed yourself.