Tuesday 15 November 2011

not long now

Last night tonight...and it has been a BUSY rota! At least it makes the time go quick when you hardly have time to sit down...never mind do anything else!

I am off for 7 after tonight, so, should be plenty of time to finish the Christmas boxes...and maybe make a few more decorations....you never know when the inspiration will strike!


Last year I made LOTS of Christmas cushions...most of which went as presents, so, maybe I need to make some more.


I think it may be a good idea to get everything out BEFORE I make anything else!


Thanks for all the comments...it is exciting and lets me know I am not talking to myself, and, its nice to know you like the things I do say...and post!


Keep smiling
Diane xx!!

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Lovely cushions and blocks. You should definitely make more.