Thursday 22 March 2012

I'V BEEN TAGGED

NOT I hasten to add by the police !! xx

The "tag" was passed onto me from Rachel at www.mammafairysews.blogspot.com

Now the idea is to answer the 11 (!!) questions, then find 11 more questions to ask 11 people!!

Well, I don't want to be a party pooper but it is going to take me all my time "just" to answer the questions .... never mind the rest of it..SO, if you want to be tagged just leave a message and I will gladly chase you down and post my questions xx

Here goes with my answers... hope its not too boring... please don't feel you have to read any of it xx 

1.If you could live in any country in the world, where would it be, and why?

I would live here in England, the climate suits me and although I moan at times I do like it here in Cheshire x

2.What started you sewing?

I first sewed at school (my family are knitters), my GCSE teacher said I was hopeless and should never sew anything!! SO, I sewed ... to prove her wrong..for my daughter when she was young, and I have sort of sewn ever since. I took to patchwork etc "properly" about 14 years ago.

3.did you ever feel like never doing it again? Why?

I sometimes get a bit despondent when it doesn't work... however it never lasts long xx

4.which gizmo has made your life truly easier?

in sewing the Internet. (for so many reasons x). in life I think again the Internet (keeps me in touch with Sally and she does not seem so far away)

5.what do you do for a living?

I am a nurse (39 years this year) I run the Surgical Admissions unit at night

6.what treat would you not give up?

this is hard... I think going to the theatre

7.what book made you cry the most?

don't really cry much... I LOVE Gone with the wind.. and have read it many times

8.Favourite flower?

this is tough depends on so many things... I think sweet Williams

9.when did you last over eat and why?

I think last time we (night girls) went out for an Indian meal.. it was SOO wonderful and tasty.. and you cannot leave it on the plate... can you?

10.what is the most romantic thing that has happened to you?

This is tough, having been a single mum for over 30 years , since my husband wandered onto pastures new my life has not had much romance in it xx

11.what age would you have liked to have stayed and why?

I love the way perceptions and attitudes change as we get older, therefore I don't want to stay at any age but keep ageing and changing.xx

WHAT? still here? well done x

Hope that wasn't too boring

keep smiling

Diane xx

5 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

You did so well in answering the questions. What a wonderful profession you have, I don't know how you do it with lack of sleep.

Amanda said...

The good thing about these tags is that you get to know more about blogging friends, but please don't pass it on to me, I just don't have the time!

Annabelle said...

Loved hearing more about you - I have special admiration for single working mums. You are amazing to do so much and have a special relationship with all your family. xx

mammafairy said...

Very readable answers. and perceptive too. Thank you for playing.

Michelle C said...

I loved reading your answers. I didn't know you were a single mother....I used to be, too, until my knight in shining armour showed up to rescue us. Also, I have a sudden desire to find some Sweet Williams just so I can enjoy them, too. You could tag me....