Sunday 24 August 2014

YES...

... I'm back already xx I forgot I was going to share some news with you !! The old grey cells you know !! lol x

As many of you will know ... because I don't let you forget!!.. my daughter is in Australia x Her partner is a member of the volunteer Fire Brigade .. and they have been organising a fund raising for leukaemia.

Blair had LOOOOONNNNGGGG dreadlocks .. and a beard ... WELL he DID!!

Yesterday .. as part of the event .. they were ALL shaved off! He alone ( between here and Australia ) raided $2000 !! The total for their unit is nearly $7,000 x

If you go to www.illawarramercury.com.au and click on the picture link ....he is the 3rd article along .....and you can see the transformation x I did not recognised him!! Looked a bit like Ragnor Lothbrook at one time !! (that's for VIKINGS fans .. they will understand xx lol x)

Sally will need to tag him as I am sure she will lose the "new" Blair and not be able to describe him!! lol

Diane x

6 comments:

Michele said...

Wow! That is huge.

Janet said...

I really want to look at the picture but I can't find it...

Maggi said...

I can't find the picture either but a great result.

Jeneta said...

That is such a generous thing for Blair to do! The news article has been moved, but I found two other links:

https://www.facebook.com/illawarracommsafety/photos/pb.218383974953950.-2207520000.1409053769./547967325328945/?type=1&theater

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/2509109/blairs-dreadys-it-was-time-for-them-to-go/

kiwikid said...

What a wonderful thing to do...you will need a new photo for your side bar so you can get to know him again!!! Lol!

Debra said...

I'm Blair's very proud Mum. It has been almost 2 weeks since his "shave" of hair and beard and I am still doing double takes when I see him. :-) He has a big heart