Thursday 28 August 2014

I'M A BIT LATE...

 .... with this weeks post for ...Alsha's Space: 52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge .. but better late than never at all x lol x

The word for this week was BLUE... a good colour .. there are flowers and birds and the sky .. oh! The list is endless x I decided to show you a wall hanging that.. according to the label..


I made in 2006!! Now how did that get soooo long ago? lol x I used LOTS of different BLUE fabrics in this one ...


I also used lots of different embellishments xx



 I had fun making it and playing with different fabrics and techniques .I didn't have a plan .. as usual x ..I just went with the flow xx He-He x

Diane xx

6 comments:

Maggi said...

Good choice.

Julie Fukuda said...

Blue is the color I have the largest supply of. When I made a "big boy" quilt for my grandson, I used blues and greens and hardly made a dent in the stash. Now it is time for the next one to get a quilt and what does he pick? Purple and lime green! The two colors I have the least of.

quiltmania said...

Blue really is timeless! And yes, where does the time go?

SharynB said...

blue is my very favourite colour (along with purples and reds etc!) and I just love your blue quilt!

Indianna said...

Lovely, hearts are timeless though and I'm sure it's an emblem that hast been repeated many times on quilts through the ages.

kiwikid said...

Fantastic blue quilt!! Love the extras you have added!