Saturday 16 August 2014

THESE ARE SOME ..

.... of the swaps that I have sent out this month x For August the Brit Bee block was .. for me .. a set of 5 little flowers and some strips of fabric x The Queen for this month has a set of panels that she wanted us to make into either a square or oblong block... I decided that I would make 5 blocks ..


all the same so that they can be used throughout the finished project .

This is my Christmas block that has gone to Australia ...


it looks a bit brown .. but it is a lovely deep red xx

I joined in the Quilting Gallery summer swap and this morning I received my mug mats ...




I love them .. also the back  of this one as we went camping ALL THE TIME when we were growing up x


We also had a little extra swap between ourselves and swapped .... a bag xx..



LOVE the fabric with the frogs x

Diane x

6 comments:

Karen said...

I love your Christmas blocks. The bag fabric of frogs is so adorable. I especially love the OSU button since I live in Ohio.

Carla said...

The mug rugs are very cute!

kiwikid said...

Love the frog bag!! So cute! The mug rugs are great too - and your Christmas block!
xx

Janet said...

Those are awesome post cards. I missed that swap... I love postcard swaps - so pretty and they don't cost an arm and a leg to mail.

Maggi said...

Lovely blocks and your mug rugs and bag are wonderful

SharynB said...

Your mug rugs are adorable, and I love the frogs on the bag!