Thursday 14 August 2014

WE ARE ..

... catching up with recent travels to day x They are in reverse order!.... just to keep you on your toes you know xx lol x

YESTERDAY we went off to North Wales .. regular readers will know this is a BIG favourite with us x I wanted some fleece for backing and so .. off to Abakhan at Mostyn we went x( www.abakhan.co.uk ) I SWEAR I DID NOT KNOW .. they had a 30% sale on!! I got my fleece..


and I bought some fabric...


COME ON .. there was a SALE!! lol x 

I also bought some wool for a later project..


THEN it was off to Prestatyn for dinner. It was quite warm .. and it did not rain BUT..



it was just a bit blustery xx Mum stocked up on supplies ... while dad and I had a cup of tea ..


Last week we went off to Chester Zoo ( www.chesterzoo.org ) we had a wonderful day ..


LOTS of animals as you would imagine!!








I'm surprised they let this one out!!


.. seems he was a Painted Dog x

After 7 hours the walking was beginning to take a toll..


on one of the younger ones x

Back tomorrow x

Diane x

6 comments:

Indianna said...

Superb butterfly picture,looks like you all had a wonderful time.

Janet said...

I recognize some animal photos there :)

Maggi said...

Lovely trips and 30% off had to be a real bonus. I went into Boots for something yesterday and discovered that the item I wanted was ;'Buy one get one half price' but for yesterday it was actually 'Buy one get one free' Needless to say that I got two - who wouldn't want to save £15!

SharynB said...

Wow, you have been having a great time! I think I have seen that painted dog somewhere else - now I wonder where that was!!!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

No stamina these kids!!!! Looks like you're all having fun!

kiwikid said...

Looks like you had a great day out - no stamina the young ones!! Lol!!
I woul dbe buying heaps if there was 30% off too!! sensational timing!! Love the painted dog!