Wednesday 13 August 2014

I HAVE ...

 ........ missed posting for  Alsha's Space: 52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge the last couple of weeks due to my ..on going.. laptop issues SO I was determined to join in this week The word is LIGHTS.

I have several lights in the garden .. bought by my grandsons x The light levels are too low for me to be able to take a picture at night .. so you are getting the day light views xx.. the colours change through the whole rainbow on a continuous loop ..



this is Rusty .. who is my favourite x.. he doesn't change colour .. he has a blue/white light


they each have a small solar battery that charges up over the day x

Diane x

4 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

Wonderful features in your garden.

Carla said...

I love Rusty. My son has a similar doggie playing a banjo
; )

SharynB said...

I love your lights - they are all adorable

kiwikid said...

Love the lights - I used to have some on an arch until someone cut the cord to the solar charger with the whipper snipper!!!
xx