Friday 15 August 2014

I HAVE BEEN...

... on a bit of a bag making trip recently. A friend is having a coffee morning for charity and wanted a couple of small bags ... so I went to the scraps bag and made a green one ...



I also found a zip .. and thought .."why not?" .. so I added it to a red bag ..




also the scrappy challenge for July was RED and August was/is GREEN .. so covered that as well x



For the Sandbach Quilt Group cover a bag challenge I made this one ..




I used every single bit of the black and white fabric xx


Diane x

5 comments:

SharynB said...

Great bags! You are really on a trip with them, they all are so colourful.

Maggi said...

Love the bags. Hope the coffee morning goes well.

mumasu said...

Great bags. I especially like the star in stars. I have the beach tote pattern and have cut out a couple but not put one together yet as I keep working and working (doh) but they don't have a zip and I'm thinking of putting one in both, more or less like you have :)

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Lovely bags ! Well done!!!!

kiwikid said...

What great bags, you are the bag Queen!!!
xx