Sunday 10 August 2014

COVER YOUR...

.... ears !! I am singing a HAPPY song ... and that does NOT come with a recognisable TUNE!! lol x WE HAVE SOME.... pictures ... at last xx.... AND working on getting more x

I don't want to crash the system (!!) ... so am going to take my time xx

FIRST .. I finished all my swoon blocks .. and they have winged away to the USA. These are the final pictures ..









Too late now to worry about colour choices .. or lack of points .. or will the recipient like them xx

MORE pictures tomorrow .. this is soooooo exciting xx (snort!)

Diane x

12 comments:

Christine @ sew bossi said...

Looking good!

Karen said...

These are beautiful. I will standing by my mailbox waiting on a swoon block. LOL. I can always hope.

kiwikid said...

Good to see you back!!! The blocks are beautiful~!

SharynB said...

Your swoon blocks are all beautiful! Glad to see that finally everything is sorted - welcome back !

Podunk Pretties said...

They look perfect from here.

Julie Fukuda said...

Wow. all done so fast. When you get on a bend, you don't mess around!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

I think I spotted mine and I looooove them!!!! :-) Congrat's on finishing, I've got a few more to do. Have a happy day!

Kleep said...

Swoon worthy! I'm sure your singing is delightful.

Kleep said...

Swoon worthy! I'm sure your singing is delightful.

Janet said...

That is a lot of blocks! Good for you!

Maggi said...

Love how they all look so different depending on the colour way

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

They look great!