Monday 8 October 2012

SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED...

...I received my Halloween top in the post today...

................................BIG..............................

thank you to Celine... I soooooooooooo love this one xx

I cannot show you yet... Michelle...aka she who must be obeyed!! ... is to have a link-up in a couple of weeks when ALL will be revealed xx

SO, I am going to start the quilting process... I WILL show you the back..


WHAT .......! I KNOW you love it xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

7 comments:

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Love that backing fabric but can't wait to see the whole thing!!

SharynB said...

Can't wait to see the front!

quiltmania said...

You are such a tease. lol.

Julie Fukuda said...

There you go again!

Podunk Pretties said...

Waiting to see the front!

Annabelle said...

You so love to tease!

Michele said...

So now I am to be known as "she who must be obeyed"? That seems a bit harsh. LOL Very appropriate for my kids though if they would only listen to that. Can't wait, can't wait.