Friday 5 October 2012

I CANNOT ...

...show you what I have been working on to day. I worked on my last Mini-Mystery-Round-Robin ... NO I cannot show you!!

OH! All right then...
 

GOTT-YA!  You would think you lot would know by now!

I also worked on my Secret Santa... Adam is going to put the button up on Sunday xx

NO... I wont give in this time and show you!

I WILL show you what I bought today though...


I was JUST passing Hobby Craft, and I tripped ... and fell into the shop!!...


Its the rules that you CANNOT come out until you buy something.... HONEST!!...He-He xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

4 comments:

Ali Honey said...

Very nice wrapping paper!

SharynB said...

I trip often when I'm out shopping - it seems like an occupational hazard doesn't it!!!

Annabelle said...

Great wrapping - far too pretty to tear open. xx

Janet said...

Oh my, I'm still waiting for the September and October mystery round robin blocks to arrive on my doorstep so I can finish them.... Love your purchases!