Sunday 7 October 2012

I HAD MY FAVORITE...

...type of meal today.... one cooked by someone else xx BLISS xx It was Adam and the boys who cooked today, roast beef and Yorkshire pudding xx yum-yum xx I FULLY recommend them xx He-He ... not a lot left for the packing up this week x

He also put up the 2 new buttons for me ... one for the Secret Santa .. which is full, and one for the valentine Round-Robin... that you can still join in with (whoops ..does not seem to be working... go to post for 03/10/12 to see the details until I can get him to fix it xx) xx

I have made my Stash #4 blocks for Jennie..


They will be going in the post tomorrow x

Keep smiling

Diane xx

4 comments:

Janet said...

It is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. On Friday DD # 3 cooked - ham, roast potato and yams, glazed carrots, steamed beans and both pumpkin and apple pie. YUM! Last night we had leftovers which included a little bit of each of: War Won Ton from a restaurant meal on Thursday, bean soup from the retreat last weekend - made by the caterer, stuffed peppers made by DD # 1, beans and roast potato and yam from the Friday dinner, elk and blueberry sausage that DD # 3's boyfriend left for us, and made by me :) rice and a zucchini and tomato dish. Oh and more pumpkin and apple pie. It is so nice not to have to cook.

quiltmania said...

You are so right, the best meal is that which someone else cooked. I have been a little spoiled lately too!

Debra said...

like these blocks Diane. xxx

Michele said...

Sounds yummy to me.

I don't know why the button isn't working but it seems like there has been a bit of some issues with Blogger lately around blog land. I'll have to try it out on my laptop and see what happens. I'll let you know.