Thursday 4 October 2012

I HAVE BEEN...

... catching up today. I made this block for my October partner in the Christmas block swap.....


The block is the final one in the Bloggers Block Of The Month...


for some reason there are 13 blocks in this B-O-T-M, I only wanted 12, and am already working on the quilting x ...


SO, I have made this block into a cushion.. that will be a partner to the quilt.

When I was shopping today I found these..


I will NOT be eating them...they are VEGETABLES, GOOD FOR YOU, and VEGETABLES !! But I love the colour and the shape of them..

they will go to Adam and Caroline... they WILL eat them!! He-He xx

Keep smiling

Diane x

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Love your cushion! Those pumpkins are so beautiful - I think it would be fine to just look at them and not eat them;-)

lizzyanne said...

Lovely cushion Diane. The Aussies eat a lot of pumpkin - I hadn't tasted it until I came here but it's delicious as a roasted veg and also in soup. Yum!

Debra said...

Thank you lizzyanne for the recommendation. Roast pumpkin is delicious. Aussies don't realise, until they trave,l that it is looked upon with such disdain by other countries :-)