Monday 22 October 2012

HALLOWEEN-SEE-SAW BIG REVEAL.....

......YES this is where I stop being mean and SHARE my Halloween wall hanging with you xx

HERE it is...


OK! I will stop now and show you the front ..


I hand quilted because I wanted a sort of "country" feel to it..


I could NOT quilt over her face now could I!!


I had just enough of this trim to use at the top and bottom ..


every witch needs a familiar... so when I saw this little owl I knew he had to be with her..


and that's my wall hanging x It is going to show-and-tell tomorrow ... then I have to deliver it to Caroline (sons partner x) ONLY because I know she will put it up straight a  way and love it can I part with this one xx

Valentine themed one starts next... my centre is going in the post today. Here it is ...


wonder how this one will work out xx .. EXCITING... OH! and I am waiting for my 2 other Round-Robins to fly home .... SOON xx

BIG thanks go to Michelle for organising this xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx 


4 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Your follower with the Halloween birthday ... AKA Halloween quilt inspector ... has seen and approved this post. Glad you didn't tease us for another week!

Maggi said...

Love the Halloween quilt.

Michele said...

It turned out wonderful. Thank you for participating in this really fun swap and I hope that you will join me again next year.

Janet said...

It turned out fantastic! So nice to have a Halloween hanging for this fun holiday.