Friday 12 October 2012

I HAVE A COUPLE OF ...

... nights holiday, so, where did I go today?.....YOU GOT IT!!... I was at the hospital! NOT so bad, I took mum up to outpatients... well I can park on the staff car park and save some money!!

We started with an ECG ... well mum did anyway! THEN an echo-cardio-gram...... THEN the fitting of a box to record her heart beat... her AF is getting worse. THEN next week ...yes, on my nights off ... we get to go back, for, the box to come off and see the cardiologist xx

When we got home dad said... lets go out for dinner....OH YES!! you know I LOVE for someone else to cook my dinner x YUMMY.

THEN , just to keep my " UP " going .... I found this...


on the door mat x

One of the ladies in the Christmas-block-swap had wanted to make a Christmas log cabin quilt.. so put out a request for blocks, she offered a star block in return, and this is mine xx (mine is on the way, not got there ...USA ...yet though )

She also sent me a pattern...


mmm will have to have a look in my stash and see if maybe I have an fabric (!) that I can use to make this with... watch this space xx

I then took the dogs for a long walk.... helped walk of the rather LARGE dinner ... well it was paid for by my dad! SO now my company look like this...


Its a hard life xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

5 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

Sounds like a busy time! Hope your mum is ok.

Sarah Lou said...

Sounds like a busy time! Hope your mum is ok.

SharynB said...

Let's hope your mum is not as bad as they think. Lucky you having your dinner cooked for you!
The boys look so comfortable all intertwined there!! They're just so gorgeous!

Rosemary Dickinson said...

You've been so busy for a day off from work! Glad to see you got a little quilting in there! I love your block!

Michele said...

No rest for the weary I guess. And dinner out is never a bad thing in my book.