Wednesday 16 September 2015

THE POSTMAN......

.... came today and brought my Seasons Swap package from my partner in NZ

Unpacking is at least HALF the fun....


I got so many wonderful things ...

 

 

AND a bag to keep them in..


Swaps are just SOOOOO much fun x

As we all knew ... when Sally saw the lamb... she would "request" one ... for the baby of course! SO the flock has grown.....


it will be flying to Australia very soon x




I have been making some "stuff" for the stall we are having to help raise funds for Hope House children's hospice .... if anyone is in our area on September 27th you are VERY welcome to come along and spend some money xx lol The Postcode is .... SK11 9DU if anyone needs it . It is close to Jodrell bank (www.jodrellbank.net) so the family could be bribed !! to join in too xx lol

Diane x

5 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

My my, you seem to have a very good relationship with that postman. He is always bringing you goodies of all sorts.

Kimberley said...

what fabulous swap goodies! I've still to post mine - getting a pesky essay out of the way first!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Some really fab goodies there! Lucky you!

Maggi said...

You certainly had fun unpacking that parcel. I'm glad that you made second lamb but do you think that you need to make another one so that it doesn't have to travel alone?

kiwikid said...

Great swap parcel Diane...I used to love pineapple lumps as a kid!!! Love the lambs!! Your are being super productive!!