Monday 14 September 2015

I JUST HAD...

.... a lovely e-mail from my Seasons Swap partner in NZ... her parcel has arrived safe and sound .... and more importantly she LIKES what I sent ... PHEW xx

You may remember I showed you the parcel that went ...


well... I made a project bag..


which she tells me has already put her latest cross stich project into x AND..


all these lovely goodies x I made a little zipped bag that she has put in the project bag with her scissors etc and I sent some 100% British grown and dyed wool for her to make a project, some threads to use in her cross stitch and LOTS of fun stationary to use every day xx..

Her season of choice was SUMMER so I went for all the bright colours I could find xx

Don't you just LOVE Happy Post days x

Diane x

4 comments:

Dotty's Daughter said...

Lovely goodies...swaps are just great aren't they???maria xxx

SharynB said...

You are a very lucky girl - your swap partner was very lucky also!!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

You're a fab swap partner!!!

Maggi said...

What a great swap partner you are.