Wednesday 2 September 2015

EVERY TIME I.....

.... log on to Blogger today it tells me ... YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING any other blogs!!!... but I can add as many as I want!!!!!!!

Can you tell I am a bit frustrated with this massage? ....ah! Deep breath ...

I worked on my Christmas block swap block to-day... I was sewing away fine when my tension had a fit ... AGAIN! I sorted it out and off I went ... again..

 

I unpicked and mangled one of the blocks .. hope it doesn't show.. and made another ... just to prove I can beat this d$%&&D machine !

I decided it was time to walk away ... and went out for dinner with my mum and dad xx Sometimes its the best solution xx

Hope your day has a better start than mine did xx

Diane x

5 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

When you get a chance log on to playbill.com it is all about Alfie in Les Mes. He is wonderful, can't get to see it I live too far away.

mammafairy said...

Oh you made me laugh... a massage from blogger... not a welcome one sadly...

lol

kiwikid said...

Blogger needs to get his facts correct me thinks!!! Great blocks despite the machine not cooperating with you!!

CathyC said...

great blocks :)

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Food versus a stroppy machine - yes, food wins!