Sunday 27 March 2016

REMEMBER ...

... this week is all about challenges. WELL the word for this week in the Word Photo Challenge 2016 (www.alshasspace.blogspot.com) is UNCLUTTERED .... mm I have many that I could enter for this one ... however I have decided to go with ...


I can hear you saying .. what the ...? Let me explain xx After dad had his stroke he could not get in ..or out.. of the bath ..SO a request went to the council to remove the bath and install a walk-in shower ... YES ...14 months later the job is done x .. better late than never x

It was a stressful week for them while it was done BUT .. the bath is gone


 they have a new walk-in shower  (that they COULD use everyday .. but that's a whole other story!) ... new tiles on the walls ...AND new flooring


It is bright and for the moment .. uncluttered x SO.. that's my entry for this week x

(I just went over to post my picture to the link ... and we have TWO WEEKS to get our entry in !!!! OH WELL! .... check back next week and I may have another post/picture to enter!! lol x)

Diane x

3 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

And it's a great uncluttered Look Diane and that would be so much easier than climbing in and out of a bath!

kiwikid said...

That is great Diane so much easier for them to use!! Great uncluttered photo!!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Well done council, just 14 months eh????