Monday 27 July 2015

MY MUM HAS ...

..... been to the same hairdresser for 15 years .. they are always have fund raising events going on and mum always joins in . In the whole of that time she has NEVER won a thing!!... until last week ... and she shared her winnings with me xx OH YES!! 

She said I was to use it for some thing special .. and I decided on a candle .. after years and YEARS of working around smells I NEVER wanted to take home I really enjoy standing in a shop that smells lovely xx  

THIS...


is the one I chose .. a lady next to me was smelling them and asked me what I thought of one I had not sniffed before ... and you know it sort of jumped into my basket!!! NOW.. how did that happen ! lol .....


I had some of the neon wool left and so teamed it up with  orange .. I followed the koala pattern and .... mmm .. I knew it reminded me of someone/thing but could not pin down the memory...when I showed it to Sally she recognised it as a character from Deep Space Nine who is a Feregii !! SO I seem to be making aliens now!! lol ... what do YOU think?...




Diane xx

6 comments:

Debra said...

The ears are nicely koala shaped so I think you've done well. 😊

Dotty's Daughter said...

If the aliens have landed , they are very cute,

SharynB said...

Oh he is just such a gorgeous alien!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Lovely smells and lovely sights!!!

loulee said...

Love the right smelly candles. And your bear!

Julie Fukuda said...

That bear seems to be asking for a friend.