Wednesday 1 October 2014

OCTOBER?....

.... how can it be OCTOBER already? OH MY GOODNESS!

I have to tell you that THE spider has gone this morning ... so I can now walk down the middle of the path with-out being on guard and ready to leap like Johnathon Edwards at the slightest sign of movement from that section of the garden!!!! .... now THAT would be a sight to behold!!

I have a busy time coming up SO.. I have ..of course signed up ...with the CHRISTMAS block swap girls .. to do a HALLOWEEN block swap!! I KNOW!!

Anyway .. partners have been allocated .. e-mails exchanged AND... both my Christmas block.. (made a churn dash .. then felt guilt at doing such a simple block ... and made another one!! snort!)



and Halloween block .. ( a change for me .. went with quirky applique rather than piecing x)


are in the post x AHHHHHH!

Yesterday  I HAD A PARCEL... from America xx Remember all the swoon blocks I made? ALL 16 of them? Well ....




14 of them are home xx There has sadly been an issue with one of the swappers ... but that has not stopped me being VERY happy x

Diane x

6 comments:

SharynB said...

gorgeous Swoon blocks - they will make a gorgeous quilt! You certainly are a very busy bee, roll on Christmas!!

Julie Fukuda said...

I would say you are a Super Swapper!
The closest I have ever come is making 12 blocks for my quilt group and exchanging 11 of them for a friendship quilt. I still love that quilt and it worked even if all the blocks were not the exact size. It was fun seeing how other members put theirs together too.

Maggi said...

You have such fun with all your swaps. I can't see you stopping doing them any time soon.

Mad about Craft said...

Lovely swoon blocks! I soooo want to make a swoon quilt!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Lots of loveliness!

Michele said...

That is going to one very pretty swoon quilt when you get it finished.