Thursday 2 October 2014

I AM SOOOO...

.... late with my picture for .....Alsha's Space: Week 35 of 52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge it is almost time for NEXT week! The word was MATCH .... I have eventually got a picture to post though ......


.. don't you just LOVE it when your seams MATCH ? lol x

You all know I love to sew and knit and read .... BUT sometimes I just NEED to be doing something that means I am on the move xx ...  when its dark you CAN work in the garden .. BUT....

WELL anyway ... when I get like that I find baking is my escape mode x

SO .. the apples have been stewed ...


and pureed and turned into.. 


apple bread xx LOVE IT ... maybe I don't really need to let it cool down completely xx

Diane xx.

4 comments:

mammafairy said...

I am on my way for some of that apple bread.... Or perhaps a recipe?? please!

SharynB said...

I wouldn't mind the recipe for your apple bread also! You'll find that the links are back up on my blog - though it really doesn't matter, your match is perfect! If only I could get seems to match like that!

Maggi said...

A perfect match indeed and the bread looks very tasty.

mumasu said...

I love it when a plan, or a point comes togeher. I was given a bag of windfalls last night so I think the apple bread will be just perfect :)