Saturday 18 October 2014

IT WAS THREE YEARS AGO....

.... today that Sally and Blair said "goodbye" and set off on their big adventure to Australia xx ... gosh WHERE has that time slipped away to? This also means it will soon be the anniversary of the start of this blog!!... oh my!

I could have sat at home and thought about the first of those ... or I could go out and spend the day with quilters at a Do-Your-Own-Thing-Day... so off I went this morning x (that's not to say I didn't think about them ... just didn't wallow! lol )

I was wondering about the back of the circular table cloth .. and found this fabric...


so first job to-day was sew down the binding...


Last week I bought a panel that has NOW become 2 runners for Christmas presents ...





 


 

.. its been a good day x Hope your was fun too xx

Diane x


9 comments:

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Love love the table cloth and those Christmas runners are gorgeous.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Good grief! Busy lady!

Ali Honey said...

I really like the creative design of the trees in your panel. I think I may have seen a wall hanging of a larger version of it.

Maria said...

WOW . Fabulous table topper..
Your Christmas table runner of lovely.

Maggi said...

The table cloth is so lovely and you have put those Christmas panels to good use.

Penny said...

Know how you feel! My DS3 flew from Australia to France, September last year for five years. One year down, four to go...ugh....miss him big time still. Keep busy is the motto.

kiwikid said...

Wow time does go fast doesn't it!! Is their move permanent? Love your table topper and the table runners, they look really festive.
xx

kiwikid said...

Wow time does go fast doesn't it!! Is their move permanent? Love your table topper and the table runners, they look really festive.
xx

kiwikid said...

This tablet is giving me grief. Sorry about the two comments, might do the same now!! Lol!! Not in control here!!