Sunday 26 October 2014

I HAVE...

..... many piles of "stuff" in my work room ... my friend calls hers "stacks-of-inspiration"!!!!.. but I just cant do it!! lol x ... anyway.... yesterday while I was doing my Secrete Santa sewing I kept seeing this..


swap block sticking out .. along with another Halloween fabric .....SO.... the Christmas sewing got ..sort of..... shoved... to one side ... AND ..I now have another Diane bag ..



I had some little charms from another (!) swap and decided they would work perfectly..



mmm ......wonder what else is in one of the (many) piles that I could find to inspires me?.... off to see x

Diane xx

6 comments:

mammafairy said...

You have piles of inspiration... I have guilt trips...

Ah a different world!

Great bag though. I can see you out and about in the streets of Crewe or Chester with that one!

Lorraine said...

Hi Dianne, Great Bag, isn't it good when a project just 'speaks' to you, I had a similar sort of moment last Saturday at Malvern....while taking a workshop! now I have even more ideas, I just hope they last while I do the sewing jobs that need to get done!!!!. Good luck with all those projects and piles of 'inspiration'.
Lx

Maggi said...

So you do have stacks of inspiration. Love the bag and the charms are perfect.

Michele said...

Very cute!

kiwikid said...

Another fantastic Diane bag although not as good as mine!!! Lol!! Isn't it funny that things like that happen when you are supposed to be making something else!! Love the tags too!

Smimmymoo said...

Love Boo xx