Saturday 30 June 2012

YESTERDAY...

...I worked on the Mystery-Round-Robin that flew in the other day... NOT showing! But I will tell you that I used one of the items I bought when Gus forced me into HobyCraft!!


I have also made the quilt top.... and started the quilting on my Group 2 Australian block exchange..


I donot think this will be a favorite ...but I do like it... I am playing around a bit and having fun x

I CANNOT believe it is the end of JUNE! I hardly posted any RED and it will be time for a new colour! OH ! Never mind. xx


(I know this is not RED but its pretty!)

I am off out tonight, we have a reuinion for staff who previously worked on the urology department ... some that are going have  been retired for OVER 10 years!! I know them as well!! HOW did the time go so fast? I REALLY believe there is a time thief out there! lol xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Forced you into hobbycraft!!? Hope you had a good night out x

quiltmania said...

If you find that time thief get a little time back for me as well. lol. Hope you had a good time!

Carla said...

Lovely sunflowers!! Look forward to seeing your finished quilt

Michele said...

Interesting additions to the mystery. Can't wait to see the final result.