Sunday 17 June 2012

I HAVE....

....been working out what I do... and don't want to do with the quilting on my UGLY-FABRIC-CHALLENGE quilt, so, there is not a lot to show you...


AND as June is RED month, I decided to go find some RED to share with you x...


this is what anyone walking down our entry sees..


I am gardening for the passer-by now! These 2 little pieces were a Congleton calendar quilt-a-long a couple of years ago....



this was a workshop to make a Christmas tree skirt... I could not bear to cut it up so made a table centre instead!


This is some of my favourite.. Celtic and Christmas x


this an old ,well washed and much loved little quilt. It has kept bodies warm, been sicked and pee'd on, moped up sweat and tears.. and its still going x..


This was a challenge entry... again for Congleton quilt group...(I never win but I do like to ..."have a go" xx) ..


maybe find you some more tomorrow x

keep smiling

Diane xx

5 comments:

Judy said...

Happy belated birthday girl. I don't want any more. Hope you enjoyed it. I really like that red, white, and black quilt. It looks complicated. I hope to begin sewing again but it's hard. I've not had any desire to sew since we moved. It's too hot here now too!

Barb and Sharon said...

Hi Diane - I was looking at your ugly fabric quilt challenge and I saw a Dresden plat. There is a challenge going on at Salt Lake Modern Quilts, http://www.slmqg.com/. You should check it out.

Barb@Witsend

quiltmania said...

I love the little Christmas quilt with the Celtic quilting on it! And your roses, to die for!

sweetypie said...

gosh, youv been busy, and those roses are just beautiful

Michele said...

Belated Happy Birthday!