Saturday 16 June 2012

THANK YOU ALL...

...so much for my birthday greetings xx The actual day was yesterday (Friday), but... as you know I am stretching it out as much as possible x He-He xx WELL there is only football (yawn) on the TV!!

I was out again last night!... I know I will be like the side of an even bigger barn! Happy though x

I went out with my mate Sue x


We had an ENORMOUS amount to eat (would keep some folks going all week! .. but we did not have a starter! AND I did not eat all the veg .. yuck... we DID have pudding though xx)


I had this lovely boy off the grandsons..



they have named him Rusty..

his head and tail move, and he has a solar battery so that he lights up in the dark

may well be DARK for a long time ... raining again!..

I also had this stone off Sue..


DON'T know how he could read it!!

AND this lovely scarf xx (wearing it in the picture of me stuffing my face!!)


OH! It has been a lovely birthday so far... out with the family on Sunday xx

Off to do some sewing

Keep smiling

Diane xx

4 comments:

Christine @ sew bossi said...

i am happy to see that you are having a lovely long bitthday celebration. all the best. hugs

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Cute dog (Rusty)!
Gun, Sweden

quiltmania said...

Glad you had a wonderful time! Your new little garden dog is adorable, and even more so because he's from your grandsons.

DaisyChain said...

A belated Happy Birthday to you. Stretching it out to last the whole weekend sounds like a great idea to me. Enjoy yourself. x