Sunday 25 May 2014

CAN YOU BELIEVE...

..... we are on week TWENTY (already!!!) of ...  Alsha's Space: 52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge ?

The word for this week is THREAD. I LOVE threads .. esp the variegated ones ..


I'm not a snob when it comes to using them ..I'll use what ever weight or colour .. as long as I think it fits with the project I am working on . The picture I have chosen for this week is ..


.. the centre is VARIGATED embroidery THREAD worked  by hand in chain stitch....


 the borders are worked on the machine with a VARIGATED thread xx



Don't forget to pop over and check the other pictures ... and maybe post one of your  own .. anyone can join in at any time xx

Diane x

6 comments:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Gorgeous threads

Maggi said...

Lovely cushion. I love using variegated threads too.

SharynB said...

Love your colour choice Diane, very nice.

Janet said...

So pretty!

kiwikid said...

Beautiful threads and lovely stitchery!
xx

Julie Fukuda said...

The threads of friendship aren't bad either!