Monday 1 July 2013

I SEEM TO HAVE A ..

...BLUE theme going on at the moment xx

When I joined in the Rainbow Charm Swap I was assigned to the BLUE group... when my blocks came I stroked and looked ..then decided to keep the BLUE theme going and bought this fabric...


I made square-in-a-square blocks with half my squares..


Then I cut the remaining blocks in half and made A LOT of flying geese..


The quilt I have is ... to me a beauty xx I LOVE it xx


There was a rose bush trying to get through the back of the quilt!

The back is BLUE as well...


this is one of my SALE fabrics from Aberkhan xx  ( don't get a crick in your neck trying to read the label!! x)

Keep smiling

Diane xx

4 comments:

Maggi said...

That is so lovely. Do you get to keep it or does it have to be swapped?

Julie Fukuda said...

That blue turned out to be quite colorful. Nice finish!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

oh now that is awesome! so many lovely things are being made from these charms! im still just stroking mine!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks gorgeous Diane