Thursday, 25 July 2013

AN UPDATE ON BLAIRS BLOCKS...

... the blocks are starting to come in... and WOW they are wonderful xx

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO loving this quilt x Because he knows about it I will have to let Blair have it ... mmm just may need to make one for ME ME ME... lol x

It is going to be one BIG quilt .. it is getting hard to take a picture ! AND.. it is starting to take over my bed room!..

 

Every time I take a picture I notice "better" ways to arrange the blocks !.. playing with fabric is so much fun xx

SHHHHhhhhh ! dont tell Blair but some one else like this quilt too!!!!!!!!!!!!    GUS! GET OFF lol xx 


Keep smiling

Diane xx

10 comments:

Podunkpretties said...

Add me to the list of lovers of this quilt! Gorgeous!

loulee said...

Gus knows a good thing when he sees it.

Janice Smith said...

I love this quilt. It's so bright and cheerful!!!

Maggi said...

I love this quilt too. Blair is one lucky young man.

Indianna said...

Looks fabulous.

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Just gorgeous Diane. Love it xx

Julie Fukuda said...

Well, you put that target right in the center for him, didn't you?

Cynthia@aquilterbynight said...

Ha ha, cute puppy shot. Great log cabin!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Love the quilt inspector

Michele said...

Really pretty so far.