Thursday 27 June 2013

THE POSTMAN...

.. came today and made me VERY happy x

he brought me my 2013 Round-Robin xx I cannot show you as this is a MYSTERY swap and I cannot share it until the big reveal day... so you have to be patient xx

WHAT I CAN show you is my wonderful bag from the tote swap..

I (as regular readers will know) LOVE a rainbow.. and my bag ticks the boxes ..

few "extra" goodies as well to keep me happy x The lining is so pretty with the flower fabric..


WONDERFUL xx

This morning I bought the boys a new toy..


the label seemed reassuring..


THIS..


was 5 mins after they got their teeth into it! Well.. mostly Sam!! OH WELL! Keeps them happy x

Keep smiling

Diane xx

8 comments:

Maggi said...

Lovely cheerful bag. I should get out the Trades Descriptions Act for that 'Tough' toy!

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Love your bag! So nice! Not sure how tough that toy was after all!! Time for more toys!!

mammafairy said...

The bag is brilliant. Very suitable! It has been a good swap!

and I think you should teach Sam to realise, 'tough toys' is not meant as a dare!

quiltmania said...

Tough toys are the losers with your boys! Lol. The bag looks great.

Michele said...

I'm glad that you love your mini quilt and I can;t wait to see it at the reveal.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Fab bag! Shame about the tough toy!

Smimmymoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smimmymoo said...

I love the swop bag! :)