Saturday, 14 July 2012

YESTERDAY...

...I was in and out like a fiddlers elbow!! AND I got wet through every time I went out!!

The last part of the day was to attend a concert given by the choirs of 6 schools... Josh (grandson no 1) was singing....and they were BRILLIANT. EVERY song was in tune... not bad for 8-12 year olds xx

SO ... after tea and a cuppa it was ME time xx I had such a good time with the mug mat for my swap partner that I decided I would make another one..


THEN I started thinking about Christmas...


and how it is always good to be ahead of the rush..


they came together so easily..


I will DEFINITELY be making some more. I may just take some pictures and show you all just how easy it is xx


Keep smiling

Diane xx

8 comments:

mammafairy said...

pretty!

Sarah Lou said...

Lovely coasters! I like the red one, it looks like a poinsettia - very appropriate for an Xmas present :)

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

these are lovely - I think we were on the same wave length yesterday ;-) I am hoping to finish mine today ;-)

Shaz said...

Your mug rugs look great, will make the best Christmas gifts - I might start making some too, and avoid the last minute rush!

Ali Honey said...

Well done. They are lovely. I really like making them too.

Amanda said...

How organised you are! They must be pretty small dresden blades, I'd love to see some pictures of how you make them.

Gisela Suski said...

I love making mug rugs, the are so relaxing for me.

Michele said...

I think a few mug rugs are next on my list.