Wednesday 23 May 2012

IT WAS...

...quilt group in Congleton last night, we had a mystery make ... it was really good fun, and a good idea. I will post a little tutorial of what we did ... when I have done it!! lol x

I was doing the early morning tour of my "estate" when I realised I have not posted much BLUE this month ,so...


There you go a bit of BLUE! I wish I could share the smell of this mock orange with you ...it is wonderful, especially when the sun gets on it ...


I made another New York Beauty block.... it WOULD NOT BE NICE!!


SO Sally and Blair are getting 2 more table mats! It will save Blair from having to look at the PINK ones all the time xx lol


My mum was 81 on Monday.. her request was for a day trip to Llandudno in North Wales (about 90 min drive). As you can see the weather was GLORIOUS..


We had a lovely day..


AND of course had fish and chips on the front at Prestatyn!... we ate them before I remembered to take a picture He-He xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

5 comments:

Annabelle said...

Happy Birthday to your Mother. The mats are gorgeous!

DaisyChain said...

Haven't been to Llandudno for years - think a trip to a beach is over due. Glad you had a good day.

Podunk Pretties said...

Mom and Dad look they are having a wonderful time. Such a sweet looking couple.

Debra said...

Happy birthday Marian. What a lovely day out. Love the photo of them both on the bench. Love to you all xxx

Smimmymoo said...

Ha Ha your "estate" well my lady, your estate is bloomin lovely. The mats look great a few more and when we move we'll be able to have guests over for dinner.
x x x