Tuesday 3 April 2012

last one

To-night is my last one of this rota xx.... THEN freedom!!

I have lots to catch up on... there is the block for Karen to finish, I am expecting the second Round-Robin block any day as well. There is the latest New-York-Beauty block to make, the last one to finish off and make into a cushion. There is my centre block for the Halloween-See-Saw-Swap... I know what I want to do, just have to sort out the details xx and any other bits I might find to do!!....OH! and I have the hares on a line Easter make from Congleton quilt group to make xx...OH! and my Hive #3 swap block to make ... I think I need some extra time off!!

On the PINK front I have another small wall-hanging to show you. The centre is a counted cross stitch panel made by my mum.... she decided AFTER making it that it was NOT for her! So I rescued it ... added a few "my" touches ... and now it is hanging on the wall just outside the bathroom xx..


Keep smiling

Diane xx

4 comments:

SharynB said...

You are such a busy bee, how do you get so much done?

Unknown said...

Hi Diane, first time ever I've stumbled onto your blog. All I can say: you sure are a BUSY lady! I think you have a 25 hour day! Your work is lovely! Love from sunny South Africa

Annabelle said...

Wonderful block and excellent pink background - love it - have a lovely day and then some freedom. xx

Judy said...

I too love this wall hanging. The added squares really set off the center. Well done!