Thursday 26 April 2012

JUST TIME...

.. to get this post in before I get ready and go to work.. phew!

Adam and James have been for tea tonight ..... AND I have also managed to get some sewing in. I decided that if I have to piece together fabric for the back of the owl quilt.... I may as well make it a double sided one. SO, here it is..


A simple solution, that has used up a bit of fabric, so now there is a sort of vague scoop in the stash!!!! lol

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho its off to work I go...

Keep smiling

Diane xx

6 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

A scoop is gone, but if you're like me you'll add a truckload in its place...LOL! Love your little stash quilt.

quiltmania said...

Great way to use up a little fabric. Now what to do with the rest of the stash.......

Debra said...

Love this side of your quilt too Di, terrific job well done. xxx

Michele said...

Well now, that just won't do. You'd better do something fast to fix that scoop problem.

And the backing is perfect.

Annabelle said...

Think a little shopping is now in order! xx

Rosemary Dickinson said...

It sounds like it's time to buy more fabric! I try to use mine up but it tends to increase instead!!