Wednesday 18 November 2015

THE DECORATING...

.... is entering the final stages .... SO exciting xxx It is going to be SO POSH for Christmas xx

I have been finding small things to get finished so that I am available as tea maker and answer of questions .. good grief SATIN... SILK ... EGG SHELL .. is this paining or sewing!! lol x

Anyway .. I have made 2 little cards for Sandbach Quilt Group Christmas party swap .. one to gift one as a spare just-in-case anyone forgets !!...


only small but good fun x

AND I have been wrapping Christmas swap parcels .. want to see?...





.. come on now...you didn't think I was going to show the INSIDE!!! lol x

I KNOW I said .. no more swaps ... but Christmas is special!.. mind you 4 swaps may have been a tiny bit over board !.. Im not complaining xx

Off to fulfil my tea duties xx

Diane x

6 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

I am smiling over your satin, silk, egg shell comment!! I hope you let us see what is inside those packages at a late post and I agree, It's Christmas so what is another little swap!! :)--Terry

kiwikid said...

How nice to be POSH for Christmas and a special Christmas too!! Well done on the swaps, I am sure they will be loved!!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Good on you for joining 4 Swaps Diane....loads of fun!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Oh gosh, LOTS of wrapped pressies! I'm intrigued by the bicycle seat in the first pic!

Maggi said...

Lovely cards and someone is going to have fun unwrapping those parcels.

Fat Dormouse said...

Big smiley face! I have signed up for 4 swaps too...I love them. It's always great fun. I have your things almost ready to go, Diane (but I'm not very good at gift wrapping...so I haven't!) & hope to get to the Post Office in the next week.

Enjoy the time with your family