Thursday 17 April 2014

I HAD A ...

... lovely envelope this morning x Inside was a bookmark that was sent by a fellow blogger..


....isn't it wonderful x I think it is too nice for a bookmark .. so will have to find a special project to use it with xx

When I was in the supermarket they were selling herbs on special offer ...xx remember my flowerpot win in the raffle? ... well I have used 2 of those ...


they smell lovely x

I have not been sewing today but.. I have managed some baking x My son has requested a carrot cake for Easter ...


so .. that's what he is getting x .. with a bit of chocolate on the top (of course xx)



Keep smiling

Diane x

8 comments:

quiltmania said...

Carrot Cake with Chocolate. Heaven!!!!

Ali Honey said...

Very cute book mark - quite a change from the usual oblong shape.
Happy Easter to you All.

Jeneta said...

How cute is your seahorse! That is one delicious looking carrot cake and your herbs look wonderful. I love growing herbs - your pots are fantastic.

SharynB said...

I think that little seahorse needs a quilt block to sit in - he's too cute for being stuck in a book!

Your herbs are looking fantastic - isn't it lovely to smell them as you pass - makes me very happy!

Have a Happy Easter.

SharynB said...

I think that little seahorse needs a quilt block to sit in - he's too cute for being stuck in a book!

Your herbs are looking fantastic - isn't it lovely to smell them as you pass - makes me very happy!

Have a Happy Easter.

mammafairy said...

Yes, I am soooo coming round for cake!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

What a great bookmark, and the cake looks fab!

Maggi said...

I agree that the little seahorse is too lovely to be squashed in a book. Carrot cake - my favourite!