Monday 21 April 2014

ARE YOU READY FOR ...

Alsha's Space: 52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge  for this week? The word for this week was POINT ... I chose this one ...


.... which really should be called POINTS !! I  made this quilt about 6 years ago and it has been a favourite ever since xx ... It was  a surprise project to me because it is mostly .... PINK !!! I had a health issue at the time that involved needles....  And my breast ... after it was over I went home and pulled out all the pinks I could find in my stash and went for it ! It proved to be very therapeutic and thankfully all tests worked out OK xx

Here is the whole thing ...


the back ..

is a lovely soft and comforting fleece x

Wonder what next week will bring x

Diane x

4 comments:

SharynB said...

Absolutely gorgeous quilt - and I do love the points.
Glad to hear that everything worked out ok.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Wow, Diane, that's stunning! And sounds as if it was great therapy - if only NHS offered patchwork !

Indianna said...

It's a lovely happy quilt and nice to know that it all worked out ok.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful Diane! Fantastic points!! Good to hear all is well and hopefully the quilt was wonderful therapy for you.
xx