Tuesday 21 January 2014

WHEN I WAS WORKING....

..... I would iron each evening .. this was because I had uniforms to iron .. because of this I never had much to do when I was on my nights off NOW I don't need to do this ... and boy! Has the pile grown!! lol x To-day I bit the bullet and ..the basket is empty xx YAY xx To ease the mind boggling boredom I went to www.quiltinaday.com and let Elenor Burns amuse me xx she did a great job and it was   (fairly) soon done x

Last year I joined a swap .. now there's a surprise ! lol .. in this one we swapped 1 mt worth of fabric scraps xx I got a wonderful bag from my secrete partner .. well Round 2 is here and these ..


went in the post x I cannot reveal my partner ...BUT..


mmmm wonder how far these fabrics will be travelling?

Have fun

Diane x

6 comments:

mumasu said...

Oh Elenor Burns, my favourite ironing companion!

mammafairy said...

You are a swap junkie! May your scraps fly far and arrive quickly!Looks a good package!

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Some one is going to be very happy with that lovely stash.

Karen said...

Lucky person. Looks like some lovely fabrics.

Michele said...

Good thing for you there isn't a swappers anonymous.

Maggi said...

Ironing is one of the few domestic chores that I actually enjoy, fortunately. Nice swap fabrics.