Sunday 19 January 2014

THIS WEEK THE WORD...

  
.....in this challenge ... Alsha's Space: 52 Week Word Photo Challenge is INSPIRE mmm once again I could post SO many .. however I decided to make it quilting inspiration ....


you may just notice a few post-its sticking up xx I use these books A LOT and so feel they are my BEST inspiration .. although not the ONLY ones xxx Waiting for next weeks word now x Remember any-one can join in at any time x

To-day I have been to Nantwich ,(you can google it if you want to.. was mentioned in The Doomsday book x) it is a small town about 10 min drive for here .. every year there is a FABRIC SALE xxxx I was FORCED to buy fabric ..


AND then FORCED to buy some more xx...


...MOST of these were only £4 a metre !!!!  COULD NOT leave that behind xx SUCH fun x was a bit of a bun fight .. but FUN xx

Hope you are smiling as much as me xx

Diane x

12 comments:

Fiona said...

I agree,beautiful books and beautiful fabrics = inspiration...
Hugz

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

So true, there are so many Inspiring books out there, where would we be with out them. Such lovely bargains you have there and bargain hunting is always fun.

Maggi said...

Love your inspiration and how could you not buy that fabric. I suspect that there wasn't too much arm twisting that had to be done.

Michele said...

Those fabric buying angels can be so forceful sometimes, can't they. I'm sure they pulled your arm really hard.LOL

Janet said...

The fabric would inspire anyone! Love the clamshells!

Janet said...

The fabric would inspire anyone! Love the clamshells!

SharynB said...

Wonderful books,always inspiring!

Love your fabric purchases also, a girl can never have enough!

SharynB said...

Wonderful books,always inspiring!

Love your fabric purchases also, a girl can never have enough!

SharynB said...

Wonderful books,always inspiring!

Love your fabric purchases also, a girl can never have enough!

Just Sew Sue said...

Love the bunting fabric. £4 a metre,I am envious.

Helen in the UK said...

Oh my, at £4/metre they were definitely too good to miss :)

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

you poor thing, how despicable that you were made to buy fabric!!!!