Saturday, 18 January 2014

I THINK ...

... the Postman must be in withdrawal .. because he has not been to my door for a while!! lol x Then this morning he brought me ...


....its my Australian Christmas Block Swap for January ,sent by the lovely Kelly  x She also sent me some fabric...


thinking cap on for a project xx

I have actually been IN the house (this retirement is exhausting .. you actually have time to go out and visit!! lol )and ... have managed a bit more sewing on my Entirely-Hand-Made project ,I have been working on the border..


its hard to try and get a decent picture ... wet and miserable outside ..


also it is pretty grey outside so the colours would be lost xx I am ALSO working on a Hush-Hush hand quilting project .. will just give you a sneaky peek of the back...


Keep smiling

Diane xx

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Those reds and oranges really sing out - your Hand Made project looks amazing. Look forward to see where the hearts are going!

Carla said...

Totally hand made? Looks lovely Diane. Get some rest.lol

ga447 said...

Getting mail is wonderful - I am expecting a package any day now.
Love how your quilt is coming along; love the border. I love being retired - am happy every day.

Maggi said...

That is such a dimensional block. Is that a silk that you are using for the back of your special project?

Farm Gate Creations said...

What a creative Christmas block, I'm looking forward in seeing your hand made project completed.