Thursday 14 June 2018

THIS WEEK..

.. the bees are loving the poppy's and foxgloves..




..they LOVE them xx Their back legs get loaded down with pollen and it looks like a strain to fly! However they keep doing it so I can only imagine its good stuff x 

We had MORE cake last week...



it was my sons birthday..


..and of course there was LOTS of sharing of cake..



… that is a word we are "encouraging" at the moment ..SHARING not CAKE!! lol x

I finished a scarf that I started while mum was having treatment..



..it was ideal in plain stocking stitch with the occasional garter bump that took NO thinking about!! lol x AND I used up some left-overs from my cardigan to make a jumper for the youngest grandson ..

..they are going into winter in Australia (as I am sure ALL of you already know!!) and it will come in useful I am sure x AND less to go to the stash!!

At Congleton Quilt group we had a session about positive and negative.. I came home and found some time to play.. (OF COURSE I made a bag with the bits!!)..



.. got to keep the granddaughters obsession ( 2year olds get SO obsessed!! lol x) with bags going xx 

I notice that BLOGGER has STILL not fixed whatever is going on with notifications.. I think I have kept up with replying to comments .. if not I do apologise .. will try to do better x

Diane x

4 comments:

kiwikid said...

Wonderful to have more cake!! Sharing is an interesting concept to a 2 year old isnt it! 😆😆 good to hear your Mums treatment has finished. Good too to have a break from hospitals. The shawl is beautiful as is the jumper, and yes it is winter here 😨😨 love the positive and egative bag.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

I smiled at the cake and I loved your positive and negative projects. Where are the photos of your birthday cake??? Must be in the next post! :) I loved your poppy photos!

Julie Fukuda said...

I love your sharing ... especially all those pictures.
I, too, am waiting for blogger to fix what is broken rather than mess things up.

yaklibber924 said...

Spot on with this write-up, I really suppose this web site needs rather more consideration. I’ll most likely be again to read rather more, thanks for that info. online gambling