Sunday 7 February 2016

FOR 2016 ...

... I have said I am cutting back on the amount of swaps I take part in .. SO .. I had to find something else to join in with!!.. you all know what I'm like x lol x

SO... I am joining in with Shaz's WORD PHOTO CHALLENGE 2016 (www.alshasspace.blogspot.com) ... her word for us to think about last week was RED... my immediate response .. having been a nurse for 40 years was.. BLOOD!! .... NOT really the best response!.. and finding a picture that is acceptable to post on here could be tricky ..lol xx ..

Then I thought of the many flowers in my garden throughout the year...







... SOO many to choose from! ... However the final picture that I decided on is ...


BECAUSE .. its a lovely bright red.. and its a fruit (mmm lovely) ...AND knitted .....AND last but most important .. its related to tea xx

I'm off to see what our word for this next week is going to be.. why go come over and join in too?

Diane x

8 comments:

loulee said...

Love that poppy! Your final choice is perfect. Red, fruity and related to tea.

Madtatter80 said...

I like very good description :)

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

A fun challenge.....gorgeous flowers and tea pot!

SharynB said...

Fabulous pics for red Dianne! Love all of them...

kiwikid said...

Love all your red photos Diane!

Janet said...

What a cute cozy! The flowers from your garden are lovely too though.

Julie Fukuda said...

Any of those red items are great. Swapping pictures might be less of a challenge.

Maggi said...

A very lovely final choice