Monday 5 November 2012

BECAUSE TODAY IS NOVEMBER 5TH...

....we have to..

Remember ,Remember the fifth of November,
Gunpowder, treason and plot...
I see no reason,
why gunpowder treason should ever be forgot...

SO... the boys have had a long walk... and doggy calms with their tea..... well, it worked on Saturday xx HOPEFULLY it will work again to-night xx

I am going to be sat with my feet up, and these....


They are beads to be used on my Round-Robin wall hanging. NOT necessarily ALL of them... but a fair old number x

Tomorrow I am off to Congleton Quilt Group... we have a make AND a trader.... ohhh, fabric to touch and look at x

Wednesday I am off to the theatre to see..


...if you don't know them ... you MUST be outside the UK... do look them up xx ....it is billed as a night of Fun-Food-AND-Laughter xx.... I hope so xx

THEN on Thursday I am off out again for Quilt group in Sandbach... phew! I need to stay in on Friday before I go back to work on Saturday night xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

5 comments:

Maggi said...

Lovely selection of beads for your wall hanging. Wonder if the Hairy Bikers have kept off the weight that they lost. I do hope so as they did so well. I'm sure that you will have a great time.

Ali Honey said...

Just touch and look! haha.

SharynB said...

Sounds like you have a busy time ahead before work!

mumasu said...

You'll need a little lie down after all that fun! I'm very jealous. Like Maggi I wonder if they managed to keep the weight off. It must be really hard for them doing their job. Let us know :)

Annabelle said...

Do you ever stay at home?