Tuesday 25 September 2012

TODAY...

.... I received the final Modern-Mystery-Round-Robin quilt.... AND ... I know what I am going to add for the final border. I will most probably sew it to-morrow x

I will be both happy and sad to be sending these on their way, as this signals the end of the swap. Sad because its the last round, happy because I will get mine back xx ... big reveal soon x

The other big reveal will be the Halloween Round-Robin.... I heard that Celine has received her top so... and here it is...


I kept thinking of the many borders I could add... mostly complicated (!!) ,however the top was "talking" to me ... and I ended up adding the simple border you see here...


Sometimes you just have to listen x

Keep smiling

Diane xx  

2 comments:

quiltmania said...

You are right, sometimes simple is the best. It lets the fabric really shine!

Michele said...

Nice, very nice. I can't wait to get mine back too.